INITIAL BACKGROUNDS





I did a couple mock ups of the background for the pitches we did very quickly with a pencil sketch photographed by my iphone and then coloured in photoshop. By playing around with the saturation I quickly got a mock up of a couple colour schemes. 


After the pitches I decided to do a more detailed mock up digitally instead. However, not even half way through the drawing I stopped. The visual didn't seem right. It's still under development but the lines were too clean so I decided to take a break from it and return to it another time. I then compared my mock ups to this digital drawing and realised I liked the rough pencil sketches more, even though I spent less time on those in comparison. The mock ups were really rough and quick, but there's something about it that fit the look I'm going for.